Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Help us build. Help us be. Whether you’re recruiting top talent or keeping our current team happy and healthy, you’re an excellent communicator with a knack for cultivating relationships both within and outside the company. You’ll also play a key role in shaping and nurturing our strong company culture. If you’re ready to help make our stellar company even better, apply today!
As part of our recruiting team, you’re charged with finding people who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, ingenuity and a passion for what they do at SurveyMonkey. You’re responsible for sourcing great talent, guiding them through our hiring process and championing SurveyMonkey. You are creative and driven, have excellent communication skills and are adept at developing relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You are dedicated at developing recruiting strategies, innovative at finding and engaging targeted talent and skilled at negotiating. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate; you lead the entire candidate process. By using your knowledge of our clients’ hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Run a full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on G&A to include Sales, Marketing, Business Ops, Strategy and Finance
- Work with the recruiting team members to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Partner closely with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Engage, screen and interview potential troop members
- Facilitate interview process and hiring discussions with interviewers
- Drive the offer process including closing candidates
- Work with Human Resources to onboard new hires
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of the SurveyMonkey team
- 3-5 years proven full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Proven experience with offer negotiations
- Patient, communicative teammate that is detail oriented and has extraordinary interpersonal skills
This position will start as a 6-month contract.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/job-listings/?job_id=897951 →