Are you a talent hunting pro? Can you create a Brand Story that captivates top notch candidates? Then we have the gig for you. We need a Talent Acquisition Director who can monitor recruitment procedures, act as a liaison with internal and external recruiters, bring a company story to life, and analyze recruiting metrics.
Think You Fit The Bill? Keep Reading…
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won’t Tell You
The buck stops with you: You will be the point person for all things talent attraction and hiring, in other words you are the keeper of the candidates.
Why you are right for this gig: You are great at building relationships with partners, talent and employees.
Keep walking if: If you can’t demonstrate your knowledge of employer branding, we need someone who can sell our story to applicants.
Bonus points awarded for: Experience working with RPO firms.
Build your street cred by: Drawing complex conclusion from your key recruitment analytics.
Because Life is Just Better With a Bulleted List
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with internal and external recruiters on a strategy to build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Manage partnerships with internal and external recruiters as well as plant leadership to drive the hiring process efficiently
- Coordinate the entire hiring process, from job requisition through hiring, building partnerships with the owner of each step, to assure a smooth process and excellent candidate experience
- Act as the liaison between the organization, plant management, and the Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm
- Measure, analyze, and report on key recruitment metrics
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, a Master’s degree is preferred
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Talent Acquisition leadership
- Demonstrable experience managing employee recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners, and candidates)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://kinetixhr.com/director-of-talent-acquisition/ →